On-line registration will open on January 1st, 2017. It will close Feb. 28th, 2017. You can register your child directly from our home page by clicking where it says "SOUTH BALTIMORE LITTLE LEAGUE REGISTRATION IS OPEN." You will need to create an account and answer the questions as well as upload documents.
We will open walk-in registrations at our field (1101 E. Fort Ave.) in February on Friday's from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and on Saturday's from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Feb. 3rd, 2017 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Feb. 4th, 2017 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Feb. 10th, 2017 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Feb. 11th, 2017 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Feb. 17th, 2017 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Feb. 18th, 2017 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Feb. 24th, 2017 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Feb. 25th, 2017 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Cost Per Division:
Coach Pitch: $85
National (Minors): $85
American (Majors): $110
Junior / Seniors: $135
Age Chart to Determine Division
Documentation needed to register:
You will need your child's birth certificate and three proofs of residency that are dated between February 1, 2017 to February 1, 2017. You will need one documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:. If you are registering online you will need to have these items ready to upload. If you are registering at our walk in time in February you will need to leave a copy of all four of these items with your registration form. All questions will need to be completed and payment is required at the time of registration. Checks can be made out to South Baltimore Little League. We cannot accept credit cards at walk-in registration.
Beginning with the 2017 season, the following changes will be implemented for establishing residency and school attendance eligibility through Williamsport Little League rules:
• A school-issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance.
1. Driver's License
2. School records (we have a form that will need to be filled out by the school. Please email us to request this form; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter's Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records
4. Medical records
5. The Internet, cable, or satellite records
IMPORTANT NOTE: Example - Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document. Players who established "residence" or "school attendance" for regular season and/or tournament prior to the 2016-2017 season using the Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Player Verification Form.